All HPE partners require an HPE Passport account in order to access Lanamark.
In order to log into Lanamark you will need to:
- Access the Lanamark HPE landing page: https://hpe.lanamark.one/
- Click the 'HPE Passport SSO' button
- Subsequently, you will be redirect to an HPE hosted site where your credentials will be validated.
- Once you are authenticated, you will be returned to Lanamark where you will be able to see all engagements that you have access to.
- Please note that access to specific engagements is granted by the engagement owner only.
What if I don't have an HPE Passport account ?
- HPE partners seeking an HPE passport account will be able to register at: https://partner.hpe.com/web/upp-ww/registration or by clicking the 'Register here' link on the HPE passport login screen.
- Note that accounts are not granted instantly and the decision and assessment is done by HPE exclusively.
Note: if you are not able to log in using HPE passport, please contact HPE Support Team to get an authoritative assistance with this issue (see https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/home)