Attempt to profile the same server that has Lanamark Explorer installed on fails because monitoring the machine hosting the Lanamark Explorer is not supported. Install Lanamark Explorer on the different server.
If the same error is observed for another server, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to the server.
- Click Start, click Run, type DCOMCNFG, and then click OK
- In the Component Services dialog box, expand Component Services, expand Computers, and then expand My Computer.
- On the toolbar, click the Configure My Computer button. The My Computer dialog box appears.
- In the My Computer dialog box, click the COM Security tab.
- Under Launch and Activate Permissions, click Edit Limits.
- In the Launch Permission dialog box, follow these steps if your name or your group does not appear in the Groups or user names list
- In the Launch Permission dialog box, select your user and group in the Group or user names box. In the Allow column under Permissions for User, select Remote Launch, and then click OK.
If this problem persists, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .